Boozemonger.com formulated these policies as part of its commitment to providing you with a positive experience during your visit.
Our Copyright Policy
Boozemonger.com is committed to providing you the opportunity for a positive experience during your visit to our web site, while respecting and striving to protect your online privacy. We have adopted this policy to safeguard your personal information and protect its confidentiality.
Our site may contain links to other sites. We will make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by organizations sponsoring these other sites.
Boozemonger.com collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis only. Personal information may include name, location, email address, etc. The individual information we collect is used only to enhance the online experience. We do not sell or transmit personal information to other organizations or third parties.
Third Party Advertising
Boozemonger.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our
this site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to know more about these practices and your choices about not having this information used to target ads to you, please click here.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
Our Copyright Policy
PUBLISHING COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS A VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS.
By viewing or accessing this website (Boozemonger.com), you are acknowledging your agreement to the following agreements:
1. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright or similar rights in all material presented on this Site, including graphical images, is owned by Insult Monger Ltd.
2. You have limited permission to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal use only and you shall not be entitled to
commercialize any such material downloaded from Boozemonger.com in any way.
3. Any copies of the pages of the Site which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
4. You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from
Boozemonger.com without our prior written consent save as expressly authorized by an agreement in writing between us.
5. Unless with our prior permission no part of Boozemonger.com may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, re-transmitting, or re-purposing of any
copyright protected material. Copyright violations are reported to our legal agents. We also report the violation to the
web host of the person publishing the material. Many web hosts quickly close accounts of clients who are publishing stolen material. They
can also be legally compelled to provide the personal information of the account holder as part of our legal action.
Copyright infringement is taken very seriously; it is an internationally legally enforceable law. Those considering using content from Boozemonger.com without prior permission are advised to consider their actions and the likely consequences seriously.
As in all things human, you might find something that you feel belongs to you has inadvertently become a part of
Boozemonger.com's collection. Please feel free to notify us in the following manner:
Notices of copyright infringement should contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
4. The address, telephone number, or email address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.